I’m sure if you read this, you know of my complaints regarding all this back stuff. There’s a lot. But, after talking with my friend today, I realized that there really are some blessings that have come out of all this. Here they are (in no particular order):
- Bear’s gotten to see just how sweet and amazing my church family is.
- I’ve been reminded of the same thing.
- I’ve never felt so loved.
- It’s made me realize the important thing about my wedding- the MARRIAGE.
- On that note, a lot of the wedding details (that might have made me crazy without this injury) just don’t matter much to me.
- Bear and I have grown a lot during this time. It’s been hard and frustrating and challenging… and we’re all the better for it.
- I’ve gotten some quality time with people I might not have spent much time with.
- I have an almost constant supply of beautiful flowers!
- Monday nights have become one of my favorite nights of the week- Girls night with my mom and Monica! (It’s also frequently wedding planning night.)